Annual Fund Manager
- Position: Annual Fund Manager
- Application Deadline: November 25, 2019
Reporting to and under the direction of the Senior Director of Arnot Health Foundation, the manager oversees all facets of the Annual Fund program to raise a minimum of $1 Million annually in financial support for Arnot Health. This includes setting and meeting all goals, implementation of strategy and programs and supporting volunteers focused on annual fund solicitations. This is achieved through multiple approaches that include, but are not limited to, direct mail, e-giving, grateful patients, commemorative giving, special appeals, grants, events and campaigns to the hospital family (boards, physicians, employees, vendors, businesses, auxiliaries and volunteers).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all facets of the Annual Fund program, including donor participation, giving society membership, volunteer programs, and other initiatives as part of the implementation of a strategy for increasing the Annual Fund support.
- Works in coordinated effort with the Senior Director to actively identify using Raiser’s Edge, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual donors with the ability to be a major donor (gifts of $1,000 or above). The manger will develop relationships that will match donor preferences with health system needs.
- Develops a digital solicitation strategy, partnering with the Marketing department to promote the Annual Fund and online giving, through e-mail solicitations and social media platforms. Sets goals, monitors progress, and evaluates results.
- Partner with the Marketing department, hospital, and Foundation staff, to develop a strategic annual plan for engagement of stakeholders in the Foundation through, but not limited to, events, grateful patient programs, community relations, Children’s Miracle network (CMN), planned giving, and volunteer opportunities.
- Schedules and manages direct mail appeals for Arnot Ogden Medical Center (AOMC) and St. Joseph’s Hospital (SJH) annual fund programs and will work in collaboration with CMN and Keuka Foundation staff for direct mail appeals.
- Uses protocols in Raiser’s Edge to monitor, design, and manage in-depth reporting and analysis for all Annual Fund initiatives. Records all donor interactions in the Raiser’s Edge data base within 72 hours of the interaction with a plan for needed follow up.
- Represents the Foundation on Arnot Health committees.
- Understands and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding patient solicitation and privacy.
- Responsible for attending all annual mandatory educational programs as required by the position.
- Employee understands and demonstrates the importance of satisfying the needs of the donor/customer/patient by interacting with him/her in a friendly and caring way, being attentive to the customer’s needs, both mind and body, and by taking the initiative to maintain communication with the customer in order to provide a secure and pleasant experience with Arnot Health.
- It is understood that this job description lists typical duties for the classification and is not to be considered inclusive of all duties which may be assigned.
3 – 5 years experience in fund raising, Raisers Edge software experience a plus, excellent organizational, communication, customer service and interpersonal skills. Takes initiative and is comfortable working with multiple constituents, demonstrates the ability to meet challenging financial goals and works well in a team environment.
CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR) REQUIREMENTS:
No CPR required.
Light physical effort. Routine office jobs.
Category III. Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues. Category I tasks are not a condition of employment.
**A.D.A. Essential Functions
- How to Apply: Mail
- Application Details: 571 E. Market Street, Suite 102 Elmira, New York 14901