- Position: Audio Tech
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Are you looking for a new career and have a true desire to make a difference in patients’ lives? Our hearing healthcare practice is seeking a highly motivated, compassionate individual to join our team and provide quality hearing care to our patients.
Welcome to Cortland Audiology, PC, an outstanding place to work and the region’s premier hearing healthcare practice, serving 12 counties in south-central New York and 4 more in northern Pennsylvania.
Together, we appreciate that the most important aspect of our patients’ lives is the connection to their family and maybe feeling a little more like themselves through better hearing.
The Audio Tech will drive our patient experience through service appointments like hearing aid fittings, adjustments, and repairs. This individual will help build and retain our patient base and increase hearing aid adoption and satisfaction.
Our well-established practice is located in Cortland, Elmira, and Vestal, NY. Our team of professionals has a long history of providing superior patient care in a friendly, upbeat office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support provider and administrative staff functions in all three locations
- Provide outstanding patient experience
- Meet with patients and conduct routine tests with the audiometer
- Make earmolds, order product
- Fit hearing aids and assist with adjustments, questions, or concerns
- Clean hearing aids
- Repair hearing aids
- Support all locations with tech inquiries including pairing hearing aids to smart phones, TV adaptors, and other intermediary devices
- Conduct teleaudiology appointments
- Provide instruction for care and use to patients
- Conduct post-fitting orientations and warranty checks
- Maintain equipment
- Participate in patient check in / check out processes
- Maintain patient files and perform clerical duties and other administrative support functions
- 2 year college or equivalent
- Ability to enroll in NYS Hearing Aid Dispenser temporary license (all fees provided by practice)
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- 2-3 years sales experience
- 2 years customer service experience
The successful candidate will also possess:
- A strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- Work as a team player and be reliable
- Have superior customer service skills
Attractive compensation and benefits package is offered.
- How to Apply: Email
Southern Tier Audiology