- Position: Electrical Engineer
- Term: Permanent Full Time
- Application Deadline: April 14, 2020
Upstate Safety Services, located in Nichols, NY, is looking for a responsible and highly motivated entry
level Electrical Engineering Associate that can integrate into a small, but growing business that provides
electrical safety equipment, design and documentation services to customers in the manufacturing,
utilities and military industries.
• Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the solution to the customer’s
Skills & Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge in electrical products and systems (A.A.S in Electrical Engineering or higher,
and/or military experience is preferred.)
• Experience with customer service and capable of interacting with new and existing customers.
• Must have useable knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
• Must be able to work independently at customer locations and demonstrate a safety minded attitude.
• Familiarity with power systems, arc flash/coordination studies and time current curves.
• Capable of performing ground bond testing.
• Preferred knowledge of power systems and arc flash/coordination studies.
• Familiarity with Easy Power and AutoCAD software with ability to create single-line drawings.
At Upstate Safety Services, employees are the keystone component that our customers count on. If you
are looking for a company that can challenge you, provides a diverse atmosphere, and where your results
are rewarded then submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate Safety Services is an equal opportunity employer. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
More information on Upstate Safety Services can be found at www.UpstateSafetyServices.com.
- How to Apply: Email
Upstate Safety Services