Sales / Account Executive
- Position: Sales / Account Executive
- Term: Permanent Full Time
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Job Start Date: TBD
- Job Location: Elmira, NY
Position title: Salesperson / Account Executive
Are you looking for a positive, fun, challenging, rewarding, creative work environment?
Do you enjoy meeting people and learning about how to help them?
Do you have a burning desire to succeed personally and professionally?
Does the possibility of joining a team of fast-paced, ground-breaking media professionals turn you on?
Seven Mountains Media is the country’s fastest-growing local media and radio broadcast company, a blend of massive traditional media and cutting edge creative digital assets. With 8 different local radio format brands, traditional and digital broadcast platforms, 31 different local signals blanketing over 250 square miles, a full array of digital and audio marketing tactics, social media and video tactics, a fully staffed creative services division, we are the Twin Tiers’ new media company of the future!
We offer a strong salary, plus UNLIMITED commissionable earning potential! We offer COMPANY MATCHED Medical, Dental, Eye Care, generous paid vacation, PLUS… 401K!
Our Sales Account Executives learn to become true, trusted resources for their clients, marketing leaders in the community, experts in deploying our varied robust marketing tactics to help achieve their client partners’ goals. Every day brings new possibilities for rewards, new conversations for learning which of the infinite combinations of our tools will unlock the potential for clients and promotional partners.
No boring repetitive job here! This is a charged, creative environment!
- Identify, contact, and prospect new business opportunities; build and maintain a full pipeline of prospects of potential client partners.
- Service and grow productive relationships with current and new clients.
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive proposals to accomplish client objectives.
- Deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- Participate in continual training and development opportunities.
- Maintain client and internal company communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with internal team members to drive maximum results for clients and the company.
- Follow all procedures to drive revenue and meet, exceed established sales goals.
- Knowledge of Google products and social networking platforms is helpful but not required.
- Experience in prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and techniques is preferred.
- Strong client service relationship-building skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in negotiating and closing is helpful.
- Persuasive communication skills; verbal and written proficiency.
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures.
- Cool under pressure, cooperative with internal team.
- A 2 – 4 year college degree and/or equivalent is helpful but not required.
- Personality is paramount.
Please email a cover letter and resume, in confidence to:
- How to Apply: Mail, Email
- Application Details: Send cover letter and resume to: Dave_Donahue@7MountainsMedia.com