With nearly 20,000 employees represented in the more than 500 member firms, the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce is the largest full-time, professionally staffed business organization in the region. We help organizations of all sizes to connect, collaborate, and succeed through education, advocacy, networking, and community involvement. Joining the Chamber network is an investment in the future of Chemung County and provides an opportunity to take advantage of the many benefits of membership:
- Connected to more than 500 business owners throughout the region
- Educational programs on important business topics
- Workforce Development
- Advocacy on Local, State, and even National levels
- Economic Development
- Cost-saving business programs
- Ribbon Cuttings for Grand Openings or re-openings
- Milestone awards
- Member Benefit Plans
- Certificates of Origin
- Payment plan for membership dues*
*Contact Candice West Manager of Membership & Operations at Candice@chemungchamber.org or (607) 734-5137 for more information.
Read what these members have to say about their involvement in different aspects of The Chemung County Chamber of Commerce.