Now Accepting Award Nominations
The Chamber is now inviting nominations for several distinguished honors as part of its Annual Awards Ceremony, scheduled for Wednesday, December 7th at the Elmira Country Club.
• Partners in Education Award – Celebrates the outstanding efforts by a Chemung County School or college teacher, other staff member or volunteer who furthers the collaboration of Business and Education. This individual accomplishes this in a remarkably creative yet constructive way, on behalf of students and the community.
• Mary E. Kennedy Community Builder Award– Honors the volunteer efforts of an individual who has helped enhance the quality of life in our community.
• New Business of the Year Award – Recognizes a Chamber member firm that has been in business for at least one year but not more than five years, has shown evidence of success and demonstrated the entrepreneurial potential necessary for long-term success and economic growth.
• Young Professional Award – The Young Professional Award was established to support and recognize upcoming leaders within our community, ages 25-40, by celebrating their current achievements and future aspirations.
• Trailblazer Award – The Trailblazer Award recognizes an individual who has gone above and beyond the requirements and expectations of their employed position to enhance the quality of life in our community.
The Chamber will also recognize the Member Services Council Ambassador of the Year, and will present Milestone Awards to any Chamber member firm marking an anniversary date that’s an increment of 25 years. If your firm is celebrating such a milestone, please contact the Chamber.
The nomination deadline for all awards is November 14th. Physical and online forms are available for your convenience.
Please contact the Chamber for more information at 607-734-5137 or email@example.com. This event fills fast and early registration is recommended. Admission is $60 individual, $120 couple.